Manuka Honey is delicious but would you put it on your face? Yes, 100% raw, organic Manuka Honey is going to change your skin-care game. Manuka Honey is sourced from bees collecting the nectar from the New Zealand Manuka tree and is the Michael Jordan of honey. This gooey stuff contains such highly concentrated doses of anti-bacterial proprieties that it is considered therapeutic. It tastes better than therapy, too. So why else is Manuka Honey about to make you the belle of the skincare ball?
What this golden liquid can do for you:
- Prevents acne, dullness from fatigue, irritation, and redness
- Draws the moisture out of bacteria on an affected area and eliminates the bacteria
- Protects and Moisturizes the skin (quick healing of pigmentation)
- Gently Exfoliates
What you need to know before purchasing Manuka Honey:
- You can expect to pay $30 or more for quality Manuka honey
- Product labeling should be UMF, OMA, or MGA certified
- Product states “Active”
- It is packaged and labeled in New Zealand
- Available selection of 5+ to 25+. Recommendation: 15+
- 16+ is the highest naturally found rating; above 16+ may be obtained artificially
Buzzzz… your new golden mask waits at the door .Well, it waits in New Zealand but it’ll be at your door when you order it!
FashionDecode recommendation: UMF certified Comvita 15+ Manuka Honey.